A licensing partnership is the commercial arrangement through which a partner licenses our products – currently BOXERmesh. Our usual terms are per-seat per-year floating seat licences but customised licensing packages can also be set up.
This model provides access to
- BOXERmesh software itself, and regular releases from our ongoing development planning during the course of a licence year
- Standard functionality such as CAD import and the GUI
- Peripheral utilities e.g. for mesh format conversion
- Software support at standard industrial levels
The BOXERmesh software is entirely parallelised and our licensing model is specifically not per-CPU, but rather, simply per-seat as we intend to enable rather than prohibit parallel and scalable simulations. The standard licence is good for up to 256 cores; an “extreme” licence is available for use beyond 256 cores, enabling billion+ cell meshing.
From June 2019 we are launching at demo level our new products with the aim of generating feedback & field experience
- FFD to support automated design optimisation
- Level-set “Digital Geometry” to support generative design, topological design optimisation and in-service, thru-life component degradation, wear, erosion etc. in the spirit of the Digital Twin
BOXERsolve: single, fast RANS & LES
- validated in turbomachinery and in motor-sport
- GPU versions available